Salary: Up to £21,000
Reporting to: Finance Director
The purpose of the position is to ensure smooth delivery of customer orders and to support crucial administration and support tasks including capture and storage of proofs of export and delivery documents.
- Booking and tracking shipments
- Dealing with Customs and HMRC related documents
- Using Chambers of Commerce website to process documentation such certificate or Origin and EUR1 documents
- To collect and provide the shipping documentation for Letters of Credit
- To stay up to date with current legislation and export documentation requirements to ensure compliance.
- Processing of sales orders
- Liaising with sales & account managers to check pricing against customer specifications
- Dealing with order queries
- Liaising with dispatch around freight orders
- Any other administrative duties which may reasonably fall within the scope of this role
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in export and relevant compliance
- Good administration skills
- Good Attention to detail
- 24 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Cycle2Work scheme
- A non-contractual, discretionary profit share bonus scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Free parking, tea and coffee
- Great staff extras such as pizzas, BBQ’s and social activities
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.