- Four lane PCIe lane bus, Net 1.6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Triple channel PCI Express capture card
- Direct DMA to graphics memory of third party graphics cards
- All standard features of the Vision range of capture cards
- Driver support included within the Datapath unified Windows driver
- Driver support included with the Datapath unified Linux driver (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
A capture card with two channels of HD DVI video and an extra composite video input all operating simultaneously and independently; with full analogue and digital audio support.
The VisionAV-HD has three independent video capture inputs – two supporting High Definition capture and a third supporting Standard Definition composite video. This capture card also adds multiple channels of audio capture, which can be synchronised in software using timestamping with all video capture channels.
Both DVI High Definition inputs support HDMI, DVI, RGB and analogue Component (YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connector, at resolutions up to 4096×4096 pixels and 1080p (1920×1080) at 60 frames per second.
The VisionAV-HD captures all three video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from one of the HDMI or one of the analogue audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.
For an application case study using this capture card, visit: Datapath capture cards help record high quality Rich Media presentations