- Four High Definition SDI inputs
- Four High Definition SDI outputs
- Real time hardware overlay
- Eight lane PCI Express 3.0 capture card
- Capture 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals with audio (which can be combined to create one 4k/UHD capture and display)
- All the features of Datapath’s latest VisionSC range of capture cards
Instant Capture and Display
Many video applications demand the highest level of accuracy. Video needs to not only be captured for storage or processing, but also needs to be seen in real time by professionals in cutting edge events. Datapath’s VisionIO range of capture cards offer the ability to capture high quality video and loop inputs directly to outputs, creating latency at just a few pixels. Signals are delivered to the primary display, even if the host PC stops functioning.
Zero Latency Overlay
The VisionIO series also offers an on-board alpha blending capability, allowing a secondary source of frames to be overlaid on to the outgoing display in real time. The optional use of an overlay watchdog ensures that the application supplying the overlay is in constant control. If any problems are detected the card will ensure the integrity of the primary signal by preventing the overlay from obscuring the live signal.
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming support the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Media Encoder®
- Any other DirectShow encoding software
For streaming applications, the VisionSC-SDI4 can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionIO due to the built-in WDM support.