The VisionSC-S2 is a high-end dual channel SDVoE capture card. It is a PCI Express card that, as part of the VisionSC range, inherits all the standard Vision features such as hardware-based scaling, multi-client, and EDID management. Multiple cards can be combined with other Datapath capture and graphics cards as required to meet large-scale requirements.
SDVoE (Software-Defined Video over Ethernet) is a software-based AV-over-IP platform for distribution and control of AV content over ethernet and fiber networks. The VisionSC-S2 meets all SDVoE feature requirements:
- Zero-latency (under 100 microseconds / 1/150th of a video frame)
- Full stack, 7-layer solution – providing an approach to every layer of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) network model from physical infrastructure to API
- Comprehensive API provides simple interface to control complex AV tasks such as video routing, scaling, aspect ratio management, video wall processing, image compositing, audio downmixing, etc.
- Fully uncompressed transmission for HD and 4K signals
- HDMI video transmission up to full 4K60
- Independent multi-channel audio routing
For more information and to enquire about availability, please contact us on +44 (0)1332 294441 or email email@example.com.