- Four independent 3G SDI capture channels
- Four channels of 1920x1080p 60fps capture
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface
- Frame buffer memory - 768 MB
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface, Net 6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Single PCIe endpoint, allowing for more cards & captures to be placed within a single system
- Support for multi-channel audio
- Datapath unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
Developed for capturing multiple High Definition SDI video signals, the VisionSC-SDI4 is the perfect solution for AV professionals looking to capture from multiple SDI sources.
Ideal for use in broadcast markets or with any SDI capable applications the VisionSC-SDI4 provides four 3G-SDI inputs each capable of capturing 1920x1080p at 60 frames per second. Each capture channel is hardware timestamped allowing for larger surfaces to be captured and stitched together.
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming support the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Media Encoder®
- Any other DirectShow encoding software
For streaming applications, the VisionSC-SDI4 can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionSC-SDI4 due to its built-in WDM support.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.