Aligo – Intelligent AVoIP
Aligo, Datapath’s AV over IP solution, provides pristine quality 4K content across a 10G network and compressed streams on 1G infrastructure at the same time, delivering unprecedented quality and flexibility in IP content distribution.
Pristine Quality with DS10G
Aligo’s primary 10G channel delivers content using Datapath’s proprietary DS10G codec.
Engineered for pro-AV applications
Purpose-built for use in professional, mission-critical installations.
Built by Datapath
Benefitting from decades of video management and processing experience, DS10G has best-in-class signal acquisition, EDID handling, genlocking and mode management.
Quality without compromise
DS10G delivers visually lossless content, with zero-latency 4K60 intra-frame encoding, optimised for switched distribution over 10Gb networks.
Reliability by design
Designed for critical applications, DS10G has built-in resilience against bit errors, jitter and dropped packets.
Simultaneous Live Streams
Aligo’s secondary 1G channel provides a compressed, secure live stream of every input.
- Flexible distribution over 1G
Every input is provided as an SQX live stream encoded as HEVC (H.265) or AVC (H.264) as well as the primary DS10G stream.
- Security first
Encrypted streams are received only by legitimate users and decoded by pre-authenticated Datapath resources.
- Configurable external access
RTSP streams can be configured by admin for remote viewing, archiving, or integration into third-party systems.
No Compromise Stream Management
- Aligo always transmits sources to endpoints in pristine 4K. Endpoints that do not support 4K resolutions receive content in HD, a unique capability of the DS10G codec.
- With DS10G, each 4K link can be used as four independent HD streams, which can be sourced from anywhere within an Aetria system.
- All streams are genlocked to source, maintaining their suitability for IP based video walls.
- AES bitstream encryption is maintained for all primary DS10G and secondary SQX streams.
Datapath’s DS10G codec allows a number of options for the flexible routing of video streams when handling mixed HD and 4K sources and displays. It allows customers to comfortably future-proof their project designs by catering for 4K sources and displays whilst still handling HD endpoints. This is done by minimizing the number of network switch ports required without ever compromising quality in any scenario.
Rack Mount Kit
A 1U rack mount kit supports Aligo RX100 (8 HD outputs) appliances. The rack mount kit:
- is made from high quality and robust steel construction.
- contains dual internal independent power supplies with full redundancy (load sharing).
- has PSU failure signalling to external environment monitoring equipment.
- and has cable management provided via rear cable clamps.
Powered by Aetria
Aligo is fully managed and controlled by Aetria, Datapath’s integrated solution for the design, management and operation of control rooms of any size.