WallControl 10 for Milestone XProtect®
For the modern security suite
Designed for the security market, the WallControl 10 plug-in for Milestone XProtect® provides users with the ability to seamlessly drive multi-screen video walls directly within the XProtect interface, without the need to switch between different applications.
Operatives can display a variety of sources, including direct camera feeds, television broadcasts and any other localised content onto their video walls.
Utilise Video Wall Zones
WallControl 10 for XProtect utilises an innovative zonal system. For each video wall, a number of zones can be defined. Each of these zones can be pre-programmed in advance.
Zones are not restricted by physical screen boundaries and therefore, can be configured within single screens, and across multiple screens.
Display live and recorded camera feeds from within the operator view and send them to the video wall
Select the ‘Track My View’ option to send the cameras from an operator’s view automatically to the video wall, without the need for the operator to share each time
Extract only the camera you want from a carousel loop to display onto the video wall
Deploy saved layout files or create new layout files at the touch of a button
Prioritise video wall zones by assigning different management levels to users
Why use WallControl 10 for Milestone XProtect:
- You have one or more medium to large scale video walls.
- You require full capabilities of video wall control management software in one application.
- You would like to manage your video wall effectively without compromising the focus of the operators.
- You need an efficient way to share cameras to a video wall.
- You would like to create and save layouts, and easily deploy them on screen.