Aligo related FAQs
No. The Aligo TX100 single channel variant with four HD inputs does have loop through on its primary 4K input though.
The Aligo QTX100 is intended for ‘bulk’ ingest of high-quality video onto the network, and so would tend to reside in a system rack, rather than close to any loop through screens that are expected to be observed. Contrast with the Aligo TX100, which may well be used as a 4K ‘in-line’ encoder.
Aligo audio capabilities are specified on the datasheet.
Aetria Workstation uses the in-built windows mixer to listen to audio from remote streams which can be enabled and selected via the interface for each source.
Yes, however, there are then no configuration options available. The primary input is just streamed directly to the receiver. The SQX stream is not available since it has nowhere to go.
The Aligo SQX profiles that are possible are as follows:
- ADVANCED VIDEO CODING (AVC) H.264
- HIGH EFFICIENCY VIDEO CODING (HEVC) H.265 (SPECIFIC PROFILE TBD)
- HIGH-QUALITY MAIN PROFILE LEVEL 5.1 HIGH TIER 4KP30 H.264 ENCODING
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BP/MP/HP LEVEL 5.2 4KP30 H.264 ENCODING
- FLEXIBLE RATE CONTROL: CBR, VBR, AND CONSTANT Q