Datapath has a large network of distributors and resellers across the World.
Here at Datapath, we want to ensure that you have the right knowledge to set up and operate our systems and can confidently advise customers of the correct requirements for them.
We offer training at all levels, from basic to advanced CTS approved. We offer bespoke training programs to meet the needs of you and your teams.
Topics covered can include:
- Introduction to VSN systems, capture and graphics cards
- System installation
- Video wall configuration
- System diagnostic tools
- WallControl 10 software
Training can be carried out either in person or remotely, depending on your needs.
Our CTS approved course, How to Set Up and Troubleshoot a Datapath VSN System, can be completed either on-site or remotely with an approved Datapath Trainer.
Course length: 2 days
CTS renewal points: 5 Renewal Units (RUs) towards CTS or CTS-I
Who should attend the course?
System installers/technicians who already have a good level of knowledge of Datapath VSN systems
Either face-to-face at Datapath Head Office, Derby – UK or remote via Zoom (or similar). Attendees must have access to a Datapath VSN system. Face-to-face courses are held with a maximum of 12 participants (with a minimum of 3 VSN systems). Remote sessions should be with no more than 3-4 participants with one VSN system.
What will I learn?
By the end of this two-day course attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of Datapath VSN systems and associated capture, graphics and SQX cards.
- Successfully build a Datapath VSN system and complete the full driver installation process.
- Show good working knowledge of Datapath WallControl 10 software.
- Confidently use Datapath support tools and perform various troubleshooting steps to assist with the identification and resolution of common issues.
For more information
For more information on any of our training courses, please contact your Datapath Representative for more information or complete an enquiry form.